WannabeRE

Sunday, November 26, 2006

IVF!

So we decided on IVF yesterday, at least for this cycle. Afterwards we may switch to IUI again, if the IVF doesn't work and doesn't show any ovum problems. It is just hard as January and February both have travel times for me, which will make treatment impossible. I can't get out of either. I know that we just started this but it seems like YEARS this has been going on.

I am very excited but also worried, it is not just the treatment (which can really suck) but also that it might not work. It is really expensive and though our insurance covers it (i think) we only get 2 covered, and the last time we had to cancel this cycle and wasted that money. So annoying. I just have to think that this will work out. Or stress uncontrollably for the next 45 days. I will call tomorrow to see what my protocol is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home