WannabeRE

Monday, December 17, 2007

Not much is new...with me.

Showering more frequently.

Thinking about going back to work PT

Struggling to find childcare

However, baby C is growing and growing! She was 9 lbs 4 oz at her last drs appointment and grew an inch and a half! She is crazy big.

She grabs our hands and looks in our eyes.

My heart still melts whenever I pick her up.

We sent a letter and pics to S, who is having a hard time with the adoption. I feel awful but also so, so glad and thankful to her.

Ok baby C is crying and my heart needs to melt again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Malia said...

R, that is SO sweet that you guys are keeping S in the loop with little Charlotte. You are learning how to be good parents REALLY fast!
God bless & Merry Christmas!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R, This is so wonderful to hear. I cried when I read your notes. So much, so fast - it's all good! (Except maybe the sleep deprivation...Unfortunately, you will catch up on your sleep when C is about 4 y.o.)And love at first sight. Amazing how that works; I truly get it. You sound terrific and I am so happy for the 3 of you - good things happen to good people. A true Happy New Year! Warmly, JK

PS please email me your address

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home