WannabeRE

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My list

The NYT had an article on list making today and how it is the new hot thing: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/26/fashion/26list.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Here's my list:

Things to do while waiting for our fucking background check to clear:
1. Learn to cook
2. Take yoga 12 times a week to keep my tension level down
3. Not let our cleaning man be our once a month solution - that's nasty
4. Read Ayn Rand's 3 most famous books and that includes all the long diatribes on capitalism (shit she is boring)
5. Watch Burn Notice (it is SO GOOD and that Jeffery Donovan is hot hot hot)
6. Get a kitten
7. Convince J that it was a good idea to get a kitten
8. Return emails in a timely fashion
9. Populate my Facebook page with all kinds of super cool you know like stuff
10. Work really hard and make myself indispensable at work so that when I ask for 3 months off after less than a year they give it to me
11. Start searching home listings for real estate we can buy in 10 months
12. Sleep more

Gotta go get started. Lots of time to kill. Lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home