WannabeRE

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The sun'll come out, tomorrow...

Tomorrow is a big day.

We have the DPR doctor's appointment. I am in denial and keep thinking of scenarios where he is ok, which is much nicer than thinking of the various things I will have to go through if he is not. I have actually been quite calm this weekend which makes me wonder if I am finally learning what it is like to leave control at the door. For the most part. Sort of.

Our birthmother already backed out - she found some couple locally. Huh. We are not even really upset because it didn't seem real and also they have ANOTHER one they want to present to us tomorrow. Either they are really into us and want to see us matched or they are dying to scam us out of money. We will talk to them tomorrow at 2:30 to hear about this other match.

We are really ok. I swear. I took a 2 hour nap today and plan to go to bed NOW (9:19 pm) because i am so tired and overwhelmed, but we are up for this. I think.

I told you this was a roller coaster. Glad you are along for the ride. As my friends K, L and C from the west coast know, tho, I fucking hate roller coasters.

1 Comments:

Blogger ldahospud said...

I loves me some roller coasters. Just not Life ones.

Best of luck to you and J tomorrow. Hugs, too!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home