WannabeRE

Monday, January 21, 2008

Best.Week.Ever

I just had my 39th birthday and it was the best one ever. Having both J and C in my life has made me feel 100% complete. Cheesy, but hey.

I also just had the entire fam here for a fantastic visit! Grandpa W and Aunt B met C for the first time and of course ate her up.

We had her naming ceremony, with about 60 folks, and it was a great day. We had so many happy moments and great pictures and the ceremony, which my sister ran, was just what we wanted.

My cup runneth over.

2 Comments:

Blogger ldahospud said...

Happy Birthday! You deserve every happiness, R, truly.

3:21 PM  
Blogger tommysmommy said...

Glorious, happy, awesome...whew! You've come a long way, baby. SO happy for you. Welcome to 39 - a very, very happy year!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home