WannabeRE

Monday, September 24, 2007

Miracles

A few things:

Dread Pirate is fine.

I will now return to silence about him.

Talk amongst yourselves.

I will give you a topic - my friend Y, whom you have heard about on this blog, had her beautiful baby boy, Matteos, last night - about 15 minutes before she was supposed to be induced. I guess she scared him right down the birth canal. I saw a pic and he is stunning! She is a star and we send much love to her, A and baby M. She called today and while she sounded tired, she sounded so happy. I hope to join her at some point in that feeling.

Fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Malia said...

YES! you DID name this blog 'Miracles', and that's what you are having, a real live miracle! I just wanted you to know that I am still keeping up with your blog, and I am SO happy for you! (I know you don't believe, but I have been praying for you and your baby situation ever since I last commented...so I truly believe it is God answering those prayers!) I will now begin to pray for your little "D" and that all will be well with your pregnancy...
CONGRATULATIONS
from: Malia (aka booklover)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home