WannabeRE

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A day of mixed bags

Today I saw Dr S - he said that my "uterus looks great" whatever that means. Ew. Anyway he said that I should be able to start the birth control pill tonight as long as my beta is down to zero.

Then they called back and said it isn't to zero yet, though it is close. Ironically, it was exactly the same as it was when I got my first beta 8 weeks ago. Cyclical. So I will be going to a QWEST lab in LA and taking blood and if it is zero will start BCPs in a week. Which is great, and soon, and pretty exciting.

I am still bleeding, but I like to think of it as me purging and getting ready for the new cycle. Which is happening sooner than I had thought. In a month we will be cycling again.

This is a perfect time to take a few weeks off, which I am doing. And a perfect time to be with friends and family, which I am doing.

I feel that all of this "stuff" that is happening to me is for the best. I feel that it is all working together to create some big plan for me, and that timing will work out perfectly. That in the end, we will have a baby, whether store-bought or home-grown, and that I will continue to love my job and that I will enjoy the flexibility of my role, and I will look back on this year and be thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home