WannabeRE

Monday, October 08, 2007

And another thing...

If I did believe in any signs or such - I would really be fucked.

I would think that maybe we aren't supposed to have children.

How else do you make sense of this?

I refuse to believe that.

There is some comfort, then, in chaos.

Phew.

Also, just in case you never get to experience this, just so you know, cramping after a D & C feels like someone has literally turned your uterus to concrete and then drove over it with a truck that has spikes on it. I.Must.Take.A.Motrin.

And on top of it I have some stomach bug that causes me to have major tummy issues. I had to run out of a meeting with the CEO of my gd company to poo.

I am officially the universe's whippin boy today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you do decide to believe in signs, then perhaps all this bad stuff you've been going through may be a sign that you have been intended to--chosen to?--be an adoptive parent. Somehow, somewhere, sometime, and soon, you will adopt a child and do grand and glorious things for that child. You and J will be the parents of a little person who may grow up to make important contributions to her/his society. Given what I have learned about you just from your blog, you have that ability, that talent, that conscientiousness, and you will share it with your child. And you will do this even if you don't "believe in signs." Because that's how truly good you are.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen anon - in the meantime R, go home, watch Freaks and Geeks, get a massage and generally indulge in wallowing and healing - you deserve it.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home