WannabeRE

Monday, January 22, 2007

GREAT BETA

Just heard from Dr S's office - beta rose to 1280! That is tripling in three days - GREAT numbers. J and I go in next Monday for the ultra sound to see how many. Fingers crossed that we see the heartbeat(s) as our miscarriage rate drops to like 2% once we see that. I am very excited and cautiously optimistic!

I am not feeling so hot today - have so much bloating that I am sitting at work with my jeans unbuttoned and belt off totally. Dr S did an internal ultra sound today as I am hyperstimming again, but said it is not too bad. My waist size, though up 3 inches from normal, is the same as it was on Saturday so that is all good. I do have some soreness in my abdomen and also some weird shooting pains that could either be gas, or just fluid. TMI, as they say, but MAN constipation isn't fun either. I had prunes for dessert last night.

I am so hot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Betas!!!! You're referring to these little ones as boys all the time, but the word "beta" makes me think they're like teeeny weeeny girls in a sorority. We're home, looking forward to seeing you.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RWa,
Sending you love and lots of positive vibes from Atlanta.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home