WannabeRE

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tis just a flesh wound

Wow - Talk about much ado about nothing. Man my husband is a good trigger inter-muscular shot giver. I hardly felt it and actually asked "is it in?" (never something a man wants to hear). I am a bit sore today on my hip but nothing bad. And to think I was counting down the seconds til that shot. I can only hope the PIO (progesterone in oil) is that easy!

Saw Lara the awesome acupuncutrist today. She said I definitely seem hyperstim'd a bit but that since retreival is so soon it should be fine. It is actually painful to walk at this point, so am looking forward to tomorrow to get these the hell outta my body.

Short blog today. Can't think. Too much Estrogen. I think I am a soprano now.

Will write more tomorrow after retrieval.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home