WannabeRE

Friday, January 05, 2007

Land of the living

So the nurse called and said that my blood test was ok- while i definitely had some bloating i didnt have real OHSS, thank god. I feel like 70% better today, but part of that is that I haven't really stood up, gone outside, gotten dressed, etc in over 24 hours. That sucked but I am so glad it is over.

We are scheduled for transfer on Monday at9:45. I am very excited. Understatement of the year.

I will write about it Monday - basically I have to drink about 100 glasses of water and do my best not to pee on the doctor. They want you to have a REALLY full bladder so that the uterus is pressed down. That sounds so fun, really.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rach,

We will be rooting for you little embryos to root into your uterus. I hope it isn't quintuplets or anything though!!! Love you, Amy

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T.E.D. hose AND Doxycycline? You DO sound like your dad! As with your other supporters, we too are sending fertile and happy thoughts to you in these overbearing times. Much love from some of your biggest (and oldest) fans!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home