WannabeRE

Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's tired out

My friend Rob used to say that. And its true.

No news, thank god. Just feeling a bit sick today and really tired tonight. Could be babies or could just be cold out and long week at work.

Monday I am 6 weeks. I get my ultrasound to make sure there are babies in there, and see how many. WAYYYY off on the hearbeat, that is in like 3 weeks. Dammit.

I really want to forget I am pregnant til like April. Or March, at least, when I see my parents. Just forget, let these weeks past uneventfully, and then all of sudden be more comfortable with this whole thing. Let's all forget, k?

I probably wont post on here much, just updates from Dr S. I just feel so tenuous and so raw. I know the babies are in there, I feel them and talk to them, I just need to keep my mind occupied on things like the Oscars and my job and how many breakfasts I can eat.

See you all in 6 weeks. Until then lets all pretend this is a blog about politics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was pretty funny to see that expression coming back here! Get some sleep. Watch Blazing Saddles. Wear black and blue so you look like a bruise! ;) USED to?

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home