WannabeRE

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Too.Tired.To.Write.

It really hit me last night. I went to the symphony with my friend James and by the time I got home I was in pain, exhausted and near tears. My hoochie hurt, I felt pressure everywhere, my throat was sore and I was so tired I thought I might die. Oh, and cold. And sort of hungry. J put me to bed and tried to cheer me up but I was inconsolable - he even made noises like the Hamsters to make me laugh, but I just kicked him out. And this morning when I woke up I realized that I never wanted to get out of bed again. Oh, and I had a massive charley horse sometime this early morning, which I know is normal, but my calf hurts.

Its like I have the flu, or some horrid tropical disease that sucks the life from you and leaves you weak, crampy, moody and sore. I feel like my uterus has been lifting weights and is now sore and distended. Bleh.

Good news is, I figure everything might be going ok in there or I wouldn't feel so nasty. We will find out Monday.

I am going to try to get one of the pre-natal massages J gave me for my birthday sometime this weekend to try to take it down a notch. And I need to not whine, it is not pretty.

Except here. Here is ok.

Off to work. I hope I don't have to actually move today in order to get my job done.

UPDATE: BTW in NO WAY do I want anyone to think that I am not happy. I am over the fucking moon that i feel this way - I am so damn excited to be pregnant and to be actually experiencing pregancy symptoms that even tho I am whiny, I promise not to lose sight of how totally awesome this is - I will take barfing for 9 months and prolapsing my entire set of internal organs if it means we have a healthy baby. So even in my tired nasty achy state I am smiling and joyful. Little Stewie is hopefully stewing away, and he can make me as sick as he wants. I love him so much I dont care at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home