WannabeRE

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Betas R Us

Man my beta just LOOOOOOVES to hang around.

It is down to 44.7, which is still big enough to be picked up by most HPTs. Amazing. Remind me never to take one of those again, they don't really tell you shit.

I do NOT feel well physically - am very very tired, crampy and sore. I am so fucking sick of having a headache. I have lived my last 6 weeks with a veil over my head, really.

Mentally I am great - my folks are coming in to spend a week and I am so looking forward to seeing them. I only have a week and a few days before I can see J, and I am starting to read all kinds of exciting things about adoption.

So, all in all, things are good. I just want that beta to drop so all the hormones are GONE. They really mess with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home