WannabeRE

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hometown makes bad

This is a PSA for the friends who read this blog - there was a shooting in my home town (small college town in Idaho) last night, and I wanted to let you all know that my folks (thank god) are visiting me this week so are not there...family is safe and sound...however the chances that we know at least one of the victims is pretty good as the town is TINY....we are waiting to hear who was shot. We can't even get solid info on whether or not anyone was killed, which of course we hoping is not the case.

Words cannot describe how weird it is to turn on CNN and see The Beach - this cheesy college bar in my hometown - broadcast nationally. Poor little hometown - its entree into the national mindset is over this. It was quite the nice place to grow up.

Anyway, just wanted everyone to know my folks are fine, though of course concerned for their friends.

And now, back to my fertility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home