WannabeRE

Friday, December 22, 2006

Off to sun?

So since I don't have to go back to the doctor until early next week, J and I are thinking of going away to Florida for a long weekend. I would've rather gone to LA with the fam but it is too far to try to do in such a short time. And I hate being away from my family over the holidays, but hopefully it is the last time.

Anyway we have been on every www.superlastminuteticketsflywithcowsandpossiblydrugrunners.com websites looking for cheap flights and boy are we failing. We were up til 12 last night looking up the weather in Fort Myers (not that warm) and Key Largo (puuuurfect). J is on with Travelocity right now to see what we can do. It will be nice to be gone for a few days.

We had this great conversation today on the way in about how I can fly with all my drugs. Do you think they will let me on the plane with 8 needles, many vials and this weird pen-looking thing that shoots meds? No? Damn. Also we have to find a hotel with a fridge so we can store the Lupron and Follstim. God I am so fun, seriously.

Anyway happy weekend to everyone. Back next week, with two pinholes a night in my tummy.

PS, to the damn comment-er who keeps telling me she made $200 on this site, knock it the fuck off. No spam on the blog, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home