WannabeRE

Monday, April 09, 2007

Various and sundry random and uninteresting things

I have a crazy headache I have had for 4 days. Like eyes bugging out, wake up with puffy face headache. I am on 2 extra strength Tylenol every 3 hours and still not working. I wonder, am I dying? Or maybe just wishing to to get away from this headache. Huh. Hormones.

We had a great weekend in Lake George with some friends. Lots of food and laughing. I broke my no sugar rule a few times but all in all was ok.

Job interviews go on - have my final one this Friday with the first job, and a second to be scheduled this week. I need to remind myself every minute that I may not get these jobs - my current job is going from bad to worse and I basically told my manager last Friday that I was unhappy. I didn't give any ultimatums but if she reads between the lines she will know. I just have to keep reminding myself that i NEED this current job and not to burn bridges. It is hard to do behind the veil of pain that is my head and I may just snap and throw my SpongeBob slippers at someone.

Must get off computer. Bright lights are like nails in my eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger wishy the writer said...

Hi R, You had asked that I blog more about adoption on my blog and I will, but I just thought I'd let you know I wrote a more general "my girl is growing up post" but I quickly mention adoption and infertility, so I thought you might be interested.

Warmly,

Wishy

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home